Test Ride Policy
In our LEKKER stores we have many different e-bikes and conventional bikes available for you to test ride. You can book a test ride online or go to your nearest LEKKER brand store.
Please read and understand the below Test Ride Policy before your test ride. By booking a test ride with LEKKER you agree to be bound by and understand our Test Ride Policy.
If you have any questions with regards to our Test Ride Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us or ask one of the LEKKER staff.
LEKKER Test Ride Policy:
• You must leave an acceptable form of photo identification, with a permanent address, with us for the duration of your ride.
• You must be 18 years of age or older to test ride our ebikes.
• You have indicated that you are competent to safely ride the test bike and will observe safe riding practices and obey all laws, including wearing a bicycle helmet.
• You have further represented yourself to be in good health and that you understand that you must ride within your personal capabilities. If you have any medical conditions, which may cause you a problem, you should not ride. You accept full liability for injury or damage caused to yourself, thirdparties and/or any property, arising from your riding of the test bike and shall indemnify LEKKER from any liability, claim, damage or loss arising directly or indirectly from the test ride or use of the test bike in accordance with Clause 11 (Client Representations and Warranties) of our T&Cs.
• You must take care of the test bike and equipment at all times during the test ride and you accept liability for the full cost of any loss or damage.
• We do our utmost to maintain our test bikes, but are not responsible if there is a fault with the test bike while on the test-ride. If you become aware of any fault you should immediately stop and return the test bike to the store.